“Managing” is not very sexy, but management is what gets it done in your business. Kris shares 10 “truths” about entrepreneurial management so you can be aware of them, accept them and move on.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Leading isn’t required to manage, but managing is required to lead.
- How you go, so it goes.
- You’ve got to grow or die.
- It’s not supposed to be fun.
- People will leave you, and you will leave them.
- Communication is everything.
- No one will ever care as much as you do.
- Every year is a new year.
- Entrepreneurial management is a relationship, not a job.
- You are not alone.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Ali Brown’s Glambition Radio podcast.
- Do you love the How to Lead podcast? Please go to iTunes or Google Play and write a review. Then do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I’ll then send you my favorite books list.
- Information about the Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.