Would you say that you’re mature – entrepreneurially? Are you willing to understand, confront and acknowledge everything about your business – without emotion? If not, here are some tips for stepping into your entrepreneurial maturity.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The importance of developing maturity in these five relationship areas.
- Your relationship with Money – what do you tell yourself about money today?
- Time – what’s your relationship with Time?
- Your Team and Your Business – the relationship.
- Who You Are – you as a business owner have your own thoughts, beliefs and feelings.
- Entrepreneurial maturity is a journey not a final destination. You never arrive.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Episode #16: Five Key Relationships for Every Female Entrepreneur
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Inside Bill’s Brain – Netflix show
- Please write a review if you like this podcast. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Coming in the next couple of weeks – I’m releasing a video compilation that focuses on getting results through others. Subscribers to my email list will receive these. Join here!
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.