Hiring is like dating. Sometimes we get “candidate crushes” and those don’t always turn out like we had hoped. Thus the term “hiring PTSD.” If you’re disenchanted with the hiring process, then this episode is for you!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Kris’s story about hiring for her personal assistant position – 6 assistants over a 4-5 month period!
- This podcast is about the basic things you always have to remember when hiring. In the How to CEO program we’ll go into more depth.
- Why to hire before you’re ready.
- How to get your hiring strategy in place in order to avoid hiring PTSD.
- Which role to fill first.
- “Everyone needs a 30-60-90.”
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- We created a quiz to help determine what stage of team management you’re in. Go here to take the quiz and we’ll give you the video series I created on How to Write a CEO Job Description.
- How to CEO for Female Entrepreneurs – no schedule regarding the next launch, as of right now. This program begins on September 29th and goes for 12 weeks. People on the waitlist will benefit from some early registration perks, so sign up today at how2ceo.com.
- Our phenomenal guests! Ali Brown, Ann Barnes, Dr. Camille Broussard Wise, Brandi Bernoskie, Emily Sandberg, Eleanor Beaton, and Robin Long.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!