For those who are having to shelter in place, here are five key principles to keep in mind to help you with leading through this moment.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The first principle is to manage your mind.
- Be able to fail while being seen – it’s a superpower.
- Innovate and solve, don’t shut down and fret.
- Fourth is serving.
- Just keep working. Keep showing up.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- My new program called Leading Through Crazy Times just started. We’ll cover the four essential areas you need to focus on as a leader: your brain, your plan, your focus and your team. This will include an employee kit (a special module with 8 lessons/insights for your team and anyone else you care about to share with freely), two coaching calls per week and Saturday calls every other weekend.
- Reply to any of my emails I send you or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.