As an entrepreneur, learning how to be a good boss involves a transition from being totally self-reliant to learning how to delegate your abilities and results to other people. FYI – it’s totally normal to struggle with that.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The reasons you’re not good at managing people as an entrepreneur.
- How to avoid being a “swooper.”
- How to determine what kind of leader you want to be.
- The steps to take toward becoming a great boss.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- More on “swoopers” – Who SHOULD and Who SHOULD NOT work for a Female Entrepreneur
- Do you love the podcast? Please go to iTunes or Google Play and write a review. Then do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I’ll then send you my favorite books list.
- The Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.