Kris talks with Heather Dominick, the founder and leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® movement.
Can you be highly successful in business and highly spiritual at the same time. Let’s take this question a step further. Is there a direct relationship between your spirituality and great success?
Heather Dominick is a woman who is impressively successful, and highly spiritual. She is a former high school drama teacher who collaborated with none other than Bette Midler. She is a graduate of NYU where she received her first coach training. Heather is the winner of the 2015 Best of Manhattan Coaching Award and creator of the 2014 Stevie Award winning virtual event A Course In Business Miracles®: 21-Day Discovery Series that attracted close to 6,000 official registrants from all around the world including: Iceland, Nigeria, Russia, Asia, South America, Australia, Europe and the U.S.
She has appeared on Lifetime Television and has been published in numerous books including Stepping Stones to Success alongside Deepak Chopra
An exceptional facilitator and teacher, Heather is known for creating a safe, sacred community for true transformation whether she is teaching a Business Miracles® Class, delivering training online or in-person or mentoring members of her Business Miracles Community in her various Mentoring Programs. She has helped thousands of HSE®s release life-long limiting beliefs, overcome fears and learn how to build their business in a way that actually feels so good that they can’t help but create solid, sustainable, high level financial success.
Heather is also the founder and leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® movement.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Key characteristics of an HSE – Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur.
- Top three HSE shadows and top three HSE strengths.
- Three HSE Coping Mechanisms.
- How “shame” fits into the life of an HSE.
- Why the thought of hiring and managing people is overwhelming to HSEs.
- How to recognize when you’re in the coping cycle and how to shift from coping into creating.
- The importance of the “element of community.”
- The key practices Heather has in place, as a leader, that help her lead and also stay in integrity with who she is.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Ali Brown’s Glambition Radio podcast.
- Dr. Elaine Aron – the founding researcher of What It Means to Be a Highly Sensitive Person.
- Heather’s website
- Facebook business page
- Private Facebook group
- HSE Quiz
- Go here to schedule an appointment with me.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Haven’t joined my email subscribers list? You can do that here.