High-performing leaders with a high-performing team are able to replicate that over and over again. That’s not luck; that’s a system, and here are the elements of that system for building high-performing teams.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- As a leader, you have to have your own expectations of high performance.
- You have to be self-aware. You have to understand who you are and how you affect the team.
- Recognize that there is a process to attracting great talent. You must be clear with what you expect of people who work for you. Additionally, there’s the accountability piece – you have to take ownership.
- Think about what you do and why you hire the people that you hire. You have to be building a team for where you’re going and not for where you’ve been.
- A high-performing team attracts high-performing players. This requires a leader who is willing to audit her team and trim it when necessary.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Q2 Pivot program – because I think quarter 2 is going to be the groundwork for the rest of the year. This includes 14 lessons. The first lesson was about leadership stamina. This is part of the Founder’s Lab and part of the one on one coaching program I offer. Go to www.krisplachy.com/join.
- The Founder’s Lab. My private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- My program Leading Through Crazy Times.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Go here to book an appointment with me.