In this post-pandemic world, if you’re having a hard time finding good talent, and nobody’s coming to the interviews, or those who do come aren’t the people you’d hire – listen in folks. Don’t come at this from a place of scarcity. Regroup and rethink the way you hire. This is about making your work environment the one that everybody wants to work for, and I can help you do that.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Vital lesson – you can do anything.
- 2020 was the “what if” year.
- There are really talented, ethical, honest, good people who want to work. You just have to attract them.
- How you hired people 16 months ago probably needs to change.
- Do you have an appealing, exciting, interesting, worth it place to work for the people you want to hire?
- Be careful about slipping into certain belief systems; then you don’t invest in opportunity.
- How to be more competitive as an employer? Employee niche, vision and values, job description, compensation – this is all work I do in How to CEO with my clients.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- If you write a review of my show on your favorite podcast service, I’m going to send you a beautiful, white, embossed How to CEO journal as a thank you (sorry, we can only mail them in the U.S.). Take a screenshot of that review and then you can share it on Instagram (tag me @krisplachycoach) or you can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to CEO – register during the month of June and you’ll receive the Empathic CEO course for free. Go to howtoCEOregister.com. All the information is there, and you can schedule an appointment to chat with my client engagement director, Amy.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!