Nearly every client I have is telling me she can’t find anyone to hire right now. Whether you’re trying to hire frontline service level personnel or more mid-level professional positions, there are specific challenges. I have solutions!
You have to get into the COVID candidate brain. You’ve got to understand who you are attracting so that you can align. We’re going to talk about some truths that will change how you hire for the better, and, I think, more simply. Join me!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- I’m going to host a masterclass on Tuesday, October 26th on what to do when you can’t hire. Go to ceohiring.com.
- There needs to be a change in the candidate attraction and hiring process in order for you to align with where we are today.
- “Your willingness to solve a problem has everything to do with your willingness to make a decision.”
- Homework – what is it that you haven’t fully committed to? What is the decision (that you haven’t made yet) that your intuition tells you is the solution?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- My Sunday morning Instagram video.
- The How to CEO program – 12 weeks of advising and coaching, all of the robust blueprint content, PLUS we complement everything with other special guest experts. So, if you are ready to join us, please go to howtoceoregister.com. You can learn all about it, and see all the things you need to see.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!