Many women are reluctant to call themselves the CEO of their own business. Let’s go over why it’s so important to take that step and what the How to CEO for Female Entrepreneurs program can do to get you there.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- An exercise to do to help determine why you don’t call yourself CEO.
- Why the first module in the program is CEO Mindset.
- What the “How to CEO” program provides and what its goal is.
- The list of 8 guest experts who will participate and who will talk with you live about their areas of expertise.
- All about your CEO blueprint.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- We created a quiz to help determine what stage of team management you’re in. Go here to take the quiz and we’ll give you the video series I created on How to Write a CEO Job Description.
- How to CEO for Female Entrepreneurs – registration starts September 22nd. The program begins on September 29th and goes for 12 weeks. People on the waitlist will benefit from some early registration perks, so sign up today at how2ceo.com.
- Our phenomenal guests! Ali Brown, Ann Barnes, Dr. Camille Broussard Wise, Brandi Bernoskie, Emily Sandberg, Eleanor Beaton, and Robin Long.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!