The only way to know what you don’t know, and to gain an understanding of whatever it is, is to be willing to tolerate and sit with discomfort. It doesn’t mean you have to agree. It means you have the opportunity to listen, to stretch and to grow.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Why it’s so important to get out of the echo chamber.
- Pay attention to how you feel. If someone introduces you to something and you feel repulsed, indignant, angry, resentful – pay attention.
- Find new teachers, thought leaders and discussion groups.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
- I’ve hired a diversity advisor, Dr. Camille Broussard Wise, to work with me, and she will also be working with all of my clients.
- The How to Manage Virtual Employees Course
- The Q2 Pivot program – because I think quarter 2 is going to be the groundwork for the rest of the year. This includes 14 lessons. The first lesson was about leadership stamina. This is part of the Founder’s Lab and part of the one on one coaching program I offer. Go to www.krisplachy.com/join.
- The Founder’s Lab. My private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Go here to book an appointment with me.