For women who run their own companies, taking a vacation can be a challenge. And FYI – going somewhere just so you’re not in your house, but still working, is not vacation. That’s just going on a trip. That’s virtual work. I’m talking about a real getaway from working!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The elements that go into being able to take a vacation.
- The dream is the team. Do you have a team that supports you?
- Why a clear business model and clear business processes are crucial.
- Why we need job descriptions, clear goals and knowing what results we’re trying to achieve.
- The importance of developing your employees.
- The reason you must let go of “perfection.”
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- How to CEO – register during the month of June and you’ll receive the Empathic CEO course for free. Go to howtoCEOregister.com. All the information is there, and you can schedule an appointment to chat with my client engagement director, Amy.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!