Thinking about your employees as human capital instead of an incurred expense will totally change the way you run your business and the results you achieve.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Capital is the assets that add to the long-term wealth of a company.
- Instead of thinking of someone as an expense you need to incur, think of them as an asset and an investment into your wealth.
- In preparing to make such an investment, first ask yourself, “What is the result I’m trying to achieve with this role?”
- Second, ask yourself, “How will I track and measure the results of the role to make sure I’m achieving those results?”
- Third, “Have I clearly defined this asset’s job?”
- The four things you’ll stop doing as a result of thinking of employees as human capital.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Darren Hardy, The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster
- You can set up time to meet with me on my website here.
- Like the podcast? Please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- Haven’t joined my subscribers email list? You can go here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you’d like to be added to the mailing list.
- If you know a woman who runs her own business, please tell her about this podcast.