This week, Kris interviews amazing women who talk about how they’re pivoting and negotiating these unparalleled times. In this interview, Kris talks with Jody Moore, Certified Life Coach, Podcaster, Leadership and Sales Coach, Latter-day Saint.
Biography – Jody Moore
Jody is a mother, speaker, Master Certified Life Coach and the owner of Jody Moore Coaching where she helps women improve their self-concept, live from empowering emotions and accomplish their goals. She has a multiple 7 figure coaching practice where she works with her clients online teaching classes and hosting live calls, supplemented with live events.
She has 4 children ages 4 to 13 and resides with them and her husband in Spokane, Washington. Prior to founding her coaching practice, Jody earned her Bachelor’s degree from Utah State University and a Master’s Degree at the University of Phoenix where she worked for many years as a sales trainer and leadership coach.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- What Jody’s first thoughts were when she heard about the pandemic.
- The importance of changing your lens length.
- What Jody means by sowing activities and reaping activities in her business.
- About Martha Beck, the evolution of the caterpillar and the need for cocooning.
- What Forrest Gump and the shrimping business can teach us during these times.
- Why not to be afraid of the wisdom that might be whispering to you right now.
- The risks Jody has taken while not being afraid to be seen.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Jody’s podcast called Better Than Happy
- Learn about working with Jody and her BE BOLD program at www.jodymoore.com.
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Kelly McGonigal and The Upside of Stress: Why Stress Is Good for You, and How to Get Good at It
- My new program called Leading Through Crazy Times just started. We’ll cover the four essential areas you need to focus on as a leader: your brain, your plan, your focus and your team. This will include an employee kit (a special module with 8 lessons/insights for your team and anyone else you care about to share with freely), two coaching calls per week and Saturday calls every other weekend.
- Reply to any of my emails I send you or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.