Kris talks with Kelly Roach, THE BUSINESS CATALYST, who helps elite business owners become game changers in their field and achieve million-dollar+ breakthroughs in their business.
BiographyAs a former Fortune 500 executive who built and led record-breaking teams in 17 locations around the US, Kelly Roach offers programs and consulting which encompass billion dollar corporate strategies combined with the speed and agility of the most powerful online strategies of today.
Kelly is a featured expert on ABC, NBC, Fox, the CW and in some of the world’s leading publications such as Inc. and Forbes where she shares the principles of her best-selling books and host of top 100 Marketing and Management podcast, Unstoppable Success Radio.
Kelly is committed to ongoing philanthropic work to bring clean drinking water to those who do not have access and is the co-founder of Give Her Courage, a movement to instill courage and confidence in the girls of our future from the start.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The biggest differences between leading in a company versus leading your own company.
- Kelly’s thoughts on finding the ideal employee for a female entrepreneur or founder.
- The definition of “Look in the Mirror Leadership.”
- What a “franken-business” is.
- The danger of personalizing your business.
- Things we need to think about when growing the business to be bigger than us.
- What the “Four-Times Model for Profitability” is.
- The biggest challenge Kelly experienced when scaling her business and adding employees.
- The main characteristic Kelly brings to leadership that has helped her business grow.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- How to Find Kelly: Unstoppable Success Radio podcast. and her Facebook group called The Tribe of Unstoppables
- Kelly’s latest product launch- The Unstoppable Entrepreneur – a 12-month business incubator that helps online entrepreneurs master sales and marketing, social selling, team building and that teaches entrepreneurs to scale and build an online brand.
- Kelly’s interview on the Ali Brown podcast
- Her latest book Bigger Than You
- If you’d like to work with Kris, go here. Schedule a 20-minute phone call and let’s talk about the Founders Lab and Entrepreneurial Management. I’m actively enrolling clients who want to work with me.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at email@example.com.
- Haven’t joined my email subscribers list? You can do that here.