I believe that our toughest moments are our greatest teachers. What did you learn about yourself during this monumental year that was 2020? When we take time to sit and reflect, it helps build clarity. Clarity of thinking leads to knowing yourself – and THAT is a major leadership superpower.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Instead of setting New Year resolutions, Kris will be doing this instead.
- Details about Kris’ virtual retreat.
- Something that you must have if you’re leading and directing others in their work.
- What Paulo Coelho means by being a “master.”
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Archer by Paulo Coelho
- The next 12-week How to CEO program starts January 20, 2021. Go to howtoceojoin.com to get on the wait list.
– Classes meet once a week on Wednesdays.
– No more than 50 people in the class.
– Then there are office hour coaching sessions where we answer your questions and coach you directly.
– Register EARLY by December 31, 2020 and immediately get access to a bonus course called Managing Overwhelm for Female Entrepreneurs.
– We’re also going to do a live mini virtual retreat with Kris on January 2, 2021 that’s all about planning 2021. This is only available to people who register early.
- If you don’t like the group thing and prefer private, confidential, and personal advisory support, Kris offers private coaching. Ali Brown says it’s like having Kris on the Bat phone! She has two openings for private clients in December 2020.
- Kris is also doing two virtual strategy afternoons if you’d like to coach with her for 4 hours. If you’re interested, go to krisplachy.com/appointment and schedule time to meet with her team to see if it’s a good fit.
- What’s your view as you listen to this podcast? Take a picture and tag me on Instagram.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!