Being firm and serious when you need to be is important, but if overused, it can lose its authority and make you unapproachable. Real laughter is a form of connection. I think that leaders who laugh and have fun create better cultures. They create a connection that’s based on authenticity and truth – and that is one of the most potent forms of engagement.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Why levity is a leadership skill.
- The reason integrating laughter into your work is so critical.
- Why laughter, when you’re in a leadership role, is so contagious.
- Laughter is the best medicine, and “truth be told, those of us who know this also make the best healers.” ~ Kris
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Spreading Laughter on a Subway – Contagious Happiness video
- Advanced Leadership Coach Certification is currently open for registration. Get more details here.
- How to CEO Bring It Session – go to ceobringit.com
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!