Learning how to lead, learning the systems, the practices, the techniques of leadership is one of the highest forms of self-care for a female entrepreneur. Let’s talk about responsibility, boundaries, expectations and how your growth and self-care ultimately lead to the growth, development and success of others.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- It’s intuitive and instinctual for women to care for, nurture and support people.
- Taking on more responsibility is fun!
- Having boundaries is selfish, unkind, irresponsible, not thoughtful, mean even.
- Female entrepreneurs and boundaries with their team.
- You can build leadership practices that are informed by your own feminine integrity.
- Keeping boundaries, even when it’s hard.
- Stop accepting other people’s expectations as your responsibilities.
- How your self-care is the growth and development and success of others.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The How to CEO program – 12 weeks of advising and coaching, all of the robust blueprint content, PLUS we complement everything with other special guest experts. So, if you are ready to join us, please go to howtoceoregister.com. You can learn all about it, and see all the things you need to see.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!