Welcome to my new podcast – Leadership is Feminine! I’m so happy you’re here. It’s my intention for this podcast to be a space for us to talk about the unique challenges that women leaders face. Let’s step into our strengths with confidence and quit trying to fit into a leadership model that is thousands of years old. Are you ready? Let’s go!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- I love men. This is podcast is not a rant about men.
- I see women trying to fit into a leadership model that is thousands of years old that requires tactics and approaches that don’t suit them.
- More about this leadership crisis.
- The difference between masculine and feminine leadership skills.
- Why the “soft skills” are harder to learn than the “hard skills.”
- One of the main misconceptions about feminine leadership.
- This first season we’re focusing on reimagining and reinvention. There will be 13 episodes.
- Kris’s goal is…
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Leadership is Feminine | Ep #81.
- How to CEO Week August 30 – September 3: a powerful, short, inexpensive course on how to maximize and drive your team in a different way. We give you tools on how to audit that team, how to really know what’s going on, why is it happening, why are you getting the results that you’re getting or not getting, and then ultimately some actions to take. We’ll do a live Q&A with everyone who is in the audit, and I can take your questions directly. Go to howtoceoweek.com.
- The How to CEO program – 12 weeks of advising and coaching, all of the robust blueprint content, PLUS we complement everything with other special guest experts. So, if you are ready to join us, please go to howtoceoregister.com. You can learn all about it, and see all the things you need to see.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!