Women have a cocktail of assets that nobody else does. Celebrate them. Don’t diminish them. Step into your superpower and own it because leadership is feminine!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- What Kris learned from her mom about leadership.
- Why empathy is a superpower.
- Is it possible to truly be yourself and still be the CEO of your business?
- Why it’s important for female entrepreneurs to call themselves CEOs.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Leadership is Feminine article on LinkedIn
- We’ll be launching a new, live course in September called How to CEO for Entrepreneurs. This group doesn’t have any revenue requirement, and we’re going to have some very preeminent entrepreneur guest speakers live every week. The registration for this first group will be limited, so go here to get on the waitlist.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!