What is your leadership presence and what is the wake you leave behind? How do others experience you? Do you even know? When you understand yourself and how you affect others, you can be so much more impactful as a leader. It doesn’t mean you have to change, but making conscious choices about how you make decisions and interact with others can be a superpower.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Do you know what people think about when they think about you?
- We all have habits, behaviors or expressions that are not helping our presence. Are you keeping those parts about you around out of spite – or out of fear because you don’t know how to change it?
- Power of voice. Power of presence. Power of appearance.
- Spend some time this week paying attention to yourself.
- Your presence is a silent asset.
- Don’t contrive or fake it. Be conscious and tap into your superpowers.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Own the Room: Discover Your Signature Voice to Master Your Leadership Presence by Amy Jen Su and Muriel Maignan Wilkins
- Team management strategy days are coming this year in select locations where you can schedule a day to spend with me. If that interests you, email email@example.com, and say, “I would like to be on the short list for a strategy day.” Please put in the body of your email where in the world you are.
- Follow me on Instagram here @KrisPlachyCoach.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.