Who do you want to be as a leader? When your presence is unfelt, someone else’s will be, and they will control the message and direction of your business. You have a leadership voice whether you’re aware of it or not. So my recommendation is – let’s be aware of it.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Why having a clear sense of direction for your company and what you want to achieve is essential.
- The heart of the leadership voice is that it has a line to it. It creates clarity.
- You must be willing to have the consequences and the benefits of that voice.
- When your presence is unfelt, someone else’s will be.
- If someone doesn’t want to align to your voice and your vision for your business, let them go.
- My thoughts for myself as it relates to my voice.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The Q2 Pivot program – because I think quarter 2 is going to be the groundwork for the rest of the year. This includes 14 lessons. The first lesson was about leadership stamina. This is part of the Founder’s Lab and part of the one on one coaching program I offer. Go to www.krisplachy.com/join.
- The Founder’s Lab. My private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- My program Leading Through Crazy Times.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Go here to book an appointment with me.