Kris interviews another amazing woman who shares how she’s leading through these crazy times. In this interview, Kris talks with Leila Hormozi, Co-CEO for three separate companies; A.L.A.N, Prestige Labs, and Gym Launch Secrets.
Biography – Leila HormoziLeila Hormozi is an entrepreneur based out of Austin, Texas. She currently holds the position of Co-CEO for three separate companies; A.L.A.N, Prestige Labs, and Gym Launch Secrets.
Gym Launch Secrets was established 4 years ago and provides the tools needed to boutique gym owners in order to allow them to grow their businesses in a competitive and commoditized industry.
Prestige Labs is a food and supplement company aimed at delivering the highest quality products right to their customers doorsteps.
A.L.A.N is a newer undertaking with a broader audience in mind- The company’s aim is to help agency owners who serve in-person businesses achieve exponential growth via their lead generation efforts.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- What Leila’s first thoughts were once she realized the pandemic was going to last more than a couple of weeks.
- The common practices that she has as a business that operates with everybody in their own part of the world.
- Some of the things that she’s doing right now that are helping her business pivot.
- What her thoughts are around being prosperous and generating revenue right now.
- Leila’s company’s core values.
- Leila’s advice for leaders who are trying to hold it down and keep it going through all of this.
- The importance of looking at your WCS – worst case scenario.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Leila’s website
- Leila’s Instagram
- Her husband’s Instagram
- My new program called Leading Through Crazy Times just started. We’ll cover the four essential areas you need to focus on as a leader: your brain, your plan, your focus and your team. This will include an employee kit (a special module with 8 lessons/insights for your team and anyone else you care about to share with freely), two coaching calls per week and Saturday calls every other weekend.
- Reply to any of my emails I send you or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.