What’s your relationship with money? There’s no right or wrong way to think about it, but the way we think about money does impact the results that we get related to it.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Be clear about why you started your business.
- What is your relationship with your money?
- Do you have symptoms of reverse entitlement?
- Exercise: Make a list of all your employees and write down how much you pay them. How does that amount make you feel about each?
- There’s your money and the business’s money. Do you keep them separate?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Set up a time to meet with me on my website here.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.