Is your business being steered by your opinion or is it being guided by clear, measurable, well-defined performance expectations for people on your team? As we’re in this great reset, this is an incredible opportunity for you to look, with total objective perspective, at every single person on your team. Filter them through a decision-making process and determine who should stay and who should go.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Now is an incredible opportunity for you to look, with total objective perspective, at every single person on your team.
- About filtering employees through a decision-making process to determine who gets to come with you.
- Details about my upcoming live workshop for female founders who are running 7 figure businesses.
- That 90% of what I coach clients on are performance issues related to behavior, not production.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Performance is Not an Opinion – a 90-minute intensive for Female Entrepreneurs Thursday, May 21st 1:00PM PT
- The Q2 Pivot program – because I think quarter 2 is going to be the groundwork for the rest of the year. This includes 14 lessons. The first lesson was about leadership stamina. This is part of the Founder’s Lab and part of the one on one coaching program I offer. Go to www.krisplachy.com/join.
- The Founder’s Lab. My private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program (with Brooke Castillo) and is part of the work you get as a client of mine.
- My program Leading Through Crazy Times.
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?
- Get on my subscriber list here.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- Go here to book an appointment with me.