Finish this sentence – “I will finally feel relief when …” What is your relief point – that “thing” that, when finally achieved, will cause the overwhelm and stress to end for you? Good news! Here’s how to feel the joy sooner rather than later.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Relief doesn’t come from the “thing,” it comes from the way that you think.
- If you’re telling yourself that there is relief out there “when,” then you’re setting up a tension between where you are today and where you think the relief exists. That just sets you up to be uncomfortable chronically.
- Of the five relationships you must develop as an entrepreneur, the relationship with your brain is the most powerful and least utilized performance tool.
- Your exercise is to answer the question – what are you telling yourself right now is your relief point?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Thomas Sterner – The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life
- My podcast episode Five Key Relationships for Every Female Entrepreneur
- If you’d like to work with me, go here and we’ll either schedule an appointment or I’ll direct you to a resource that can help you with what you’re looking for.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on Apple Podcasts.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.