People often feel trapped by their commitments and feel that everything will come crumbling down if they slip up. One cause of this is rescuer’s exhaustion resulting from a person’s desire to solve other people’s problems for them. Letting others learn on their own benefits them and allows us to grow as people and as leaders.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- One common mistake people make that depletes themselves and others
- What you must do to grow as a leader and CEO
- How to look back on the year 2020
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- We’re preparing for our live, virtual retreat! Join us for the How to CEO program which starts January 20, 2021. Go to howtoceojoin.com to get on the wait list to access the early registration!
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!