Are you experiencing the hiring and talent crisis right now? Instead of getting upset about the situation, let’s instead do some quick analysis of what matters to you so you can go about your business. We’ll talk about keeping an open mind in order to be creative, resourceful, resilient, and determined.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- We are in a talent crisis.
- Do a quick analysis of what matters to you – what am I missing? What am I willing to change? What am I willing to consider? What am I willing to pay?
- Accept that the way you attracted and hired people in the past probably needs to change.
- You hire people to deliver a result. What is the value of that result to you and to your company?
- Are the results that you have committed to in your business realistic in this current market?
- Do you need to change where you’re going in order to find people?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Hiring in the Post-Pandemic World episode #123.
- Today is the last episode of the Lead Your Team podcast. The name is changing to Leadership is Feminine with Kris Plachy and you will see / hear the first episode on August 30th!
- How to CEO Week August 30 – September 3: a powerful, short, inexpensive course on how to maximize and drive your team in a different way. We give you tools on how to audit that team, how to really know what’s going on, why is it happening, why are you getting the results that you’re getting or not getting, and then ultimately some actions to take. We’ll do a live Q&A with everyone who is in the audit, and I can take your questions directly. Go to howtoceoweek.com.
- The How to CEO program – 12 weeks of advising and coaching, all of the robust blueprint content, PLUS we complement everything with other special guest experts. So, if you are ready to join us, please go to howtoceoregister.com. You can learn all about it, and see all the things you need to see.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!