You know that person. The one who is jealous and full of envy and has to go out of her way to minimize anyone she believes is better than her or has more than her. She’s usually insulting, rude, dismissive, and mocking. She wants you to tone down your leadership and your role. She wants you to play small and dim your light.
That is the very thing we’re trying to get away from as women. We have to be willing to honor the light of every woman we meet. And we have to be willing to honor it in ourselves. Don’t back down or apologize. Don’t minimize yourself and slow down, get quiet, be soft, dim your light. Don’t!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- How the ladies interact with one another in the How to CEO program.
- Kris’s daughter’s experience.
- Why leadership is feminine.
- Step back and look at how you treat the women who work for you.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- How to CEO – meet with our director of client engagement, Amy, and get your questions answered. Go to KrisPlachy.com/appointment and book some time with her.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!