If your business has a culture of accountability, that means that your employees accept ownership for their results, no matter what. But with that comes this unexpected truth that has been a thorn in my side for 25 years. Let’s talk about it.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A leader who works in a culture of accountability must be equally communicative about this.
- Feedback is not personal.
- Once your accountability system is in place, here’s the snag that women hit that they don’t see coming.
- What has been a thorn in Kris’s side ever since she became a manager 25 years ago.
- Why Olive Garden is a good representation of this.
- Let’s agree that “this” ends with your company.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’d love to know your thoughts on this one. Post about it on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn and be sure to tag me so I see it. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!