Female entrepreneurs have deep passion for their businesses, but did you realize that many of them also carry around deep shame? Shame and pain about an issue that is so intense that they rarely even want to talk about it – a voiceless problem. Helping women talk about this issue so they don’t give up on their businesses is what we do. We can fix it. I promise!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- What that voiceless problem is that female entrepreneurs don’t like to talk about.
- Why some people lose the team because they didn’t invest in themselves.
- What causes business owners to become relentless, and slightly ruthless, about who they let in.
- Why your passion can become a poison to other people and to you.
- The true story about a client of Kris’s who went from $0 to $700K in one week!
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Transitioning from Solopreneur to Entrepreneur | Ep #77
- Transitioning from Entrepreneur to CEO | Ep #78
- Last week we talked about Leadership is Feminine | Ep #81
- We created a quiz to help determine what stage of team management you’re in. Go here to take the quiz and we’ll give you the video series I created on How to Write a CEO Job Description.
- We’ll be launching a new, live course in September called How to CEO for Entrepreneurs. This group doesn’t have any revenue requirement, and we’re going to have some very preeminent entrepreneur guest speakers live every week. The registration for this first group will be limited, so go here to get on the waitlist.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!