Entrepreneurs are usually full of hustle. They’re scrappy and all about winning. And that works for a while, but it often leads to burn out and overwhelm. Despite all the winning, they may find that they don’t even love what they do anymore. Truth-be-told, scrappy and hustle isn’t a long term business strategy. Today we’re talking about the importance of “the way” – not just “the win.” So what does the way look like for you?
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Entrepreneurs are often so focused on winning, winning, winning.
- What the scrappy, hustle mentality looks like.
- How many entrepreneurs lose the love for what they do.
- What winning looks like for Kris and her team.
- Determine what it is that you just “have to do” in your business – then find another way. Be a maverick!
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- If you write a review of my show on your favorite podcast service, I’m going to send you a beautiful, white, embossed How to CEO journal as a thank you (sorry, we can only mail them in the U.S.). Take a screenshot of that review and then you can share it on Instagram (tag me @krisplachycoach) or you can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to CEO – register during the month of June and you’ll receive the Empathic CEO course for free. Go to howtoCEOregister.com. All the information is there, and you can schedule an appointment to chat with my client engagement director, Amy.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!