Are you experiencing thinking fatigue? If your employees are wanting you to think for them and are relying on you to make all of the decisions for them, here are some suggestions for how you can stop being that continuous crutch.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Kris’ recent commitment – “I will no longer make decisions that other people are capable of making.”
- Can you handle the failure if you let them make a decision?
- If you have decision fatigue, and you have women who report to you, then they have it, too.
- The secret to “CEO-ing” aka how to conduct a beautiful orchestra without playing a fiddle.
- The painful key – you have to develop the patience to watch your employees think.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- If you like this podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here.
- Ep 74 – Why Female Entrepreneurs Must Learn to Tolerate Team Member Mistakes
- For the next couple of weeks I’m accepting new clients – then none after that for a bit. So, now’s the time to come work with me. Make an appointment here!
- Reply to any of my emails or go to Instagram or Facebook and let me know how I can help. What are the top things that are on your mind?