What does it mean – transitioning from being an entrepreneur to CEO? As a solopreneur, the essential asset is you and your talent. As an entrepreneur the asset is you as a manager. But, as a CEO, the asset is you as a leader. Are you ready? Let’s go!
What you’ll find in this episode:
- How boundaries change through the different transitions – especially from entrepreneur to CEO.
- Learning to leverage the talents of others.
- Why it’s a fact that you can’t lead others in a business if you don’t understand the mechanics of management.
- The CEO as an orchestra conductor.
- Getting comfortable with “strategy.”
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Ali Brown on Kris’s show.
- Kris on Ali Brown’s show.
- Last week’s episode – Transitioning from Solopreneur to Entrepreneur | Ep #77
- We’re offering one-on-one private consultations now Dr. Wise. Go to www.inclusiveentrepreneur.com to book some time with Camille.
- We’ll be launching a new, live course in September called How to CEO for Entrepreneurs. This group doesn’t have any revenue requirement. The registration for this first group will be limited, so go here to get on the waitlist.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- If you like this podcast, please leave a review on your favorite podcast app.