What’s your vision for your business? Do you have to look it up – or is it short and sweet and fits on a bumper sticker? Here are some tips for what your vision statement should look like and how to create one.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- How I came up with my vision “sentence” – “She changed the way that people think.”
- Examples of some great vision statements.
- For your vision statement, make sure: you really understand it, you can translate it into business results, it’s well communicated, it can fit on a bumper sticker.
- Lastly – live the vision!
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Coming out in the next few months – a video series with Brooke Castillo called Entrepreneurial Management.
- The Ownership Spirit by Dennis Deaton
- The Oz Principle by Roger Connors
- Brooke Castillo and The Thought Model
- An exercise by Dan Pink called What’s Your Sentence. On YouTube here and on Oprah here.
- My new Instagram. Go to @KrisPlachyCoach and follow me. Let me know what you think of this podcast.
- Set up a time to meet with me on my website here.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on Apple Podcasts.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.