I know the frustration you feel when you’re trying to hire for positions in your business. You’re totally normal if you compromise because you’re desperate. But today, I’m going to talk about why we hire the people we know we shouldn’t – and the secret to avoiding that trap.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Kris’ latest experience at trying to hire for a VA-type assistant.
- “If they don’t work out in the interview, they’re not going to work out as a hire.”
- The reason we hire people we shouldn’t and how to avoid doing that.
- Your business is a kingdom. Who gets the privilege of being a part of it?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The next 12-week How to CEO program starts January 20, 2021. Go to howtoceojoin.com to get on the wait list to access the early registration!
– Check out our lineup of guest experts – Brooke Castillo, Ali Brown, Eleanor Beaton, Emily Sandberg, Camille Broussard Wise, Stacy Tuschl, Tanya Lee, and Leila Hormozi.
– Classes meet once a week on Wednesdays.
– No more than 50 people in the class.
– There are also office hour coaching sessions where we answer your questions and coach you directly.
– Register EARLY by December 31, 2020 and immediately get access to a bonus course called Managing Overwhelm for Female Entrepreneurs.
– We’re also going to do a live Time to Begin Again mini virtual retreat with Kris on January 2, 2021 that’s all about planning 2021 (only available to people who register early).
- If you don’t like the group thing and prefer private, confidential, and personal advisory support, Kris offers private coaching. Ali Brown says it’s like having Kris on the Bat phone! Go here to schedule an appointment.
- Kris is also doing two virtual strategy afternoons if you’d like to coach with her for 4 hours. If you’re interested, go to krisplachy.com/appointment and schedule time to meet with her team to see if it’s a good fit.
- What’s your view as you listen to this podcast? Take a picture and tag me on Instagram.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!