Ep #1: Top Challenges of Female Entrepreneurs and How to Solve Them
I coach female entrepreneurs and help them overcome their challenges. I have found that there are five key things that entrepreneurs struggle with. Here they are – along with their solutions.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The first challenge is failure to lead.
- Second is failure to define the game.
- Third, not having very clear expectations as it relates to what you pay people.
- Fourth, thinking down instead of up and out.
- Lastly, not cutting the ties and continuing to drag parts of your business along that no longer serve the bigger goals you have.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- You can set up time to meet with me on my website here.
- Like the podcast? Please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- Haven’t joined my subscribers email list? You can go here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you’d like to be added to the mailing list.
- If you know a woman who runs her own business, please tell her about this podcast.