Ep #3: Who SHOULD and Who SHOULD NOT Work for a Female Entrepreneur
There are several qualities that drive you and your entrepreneurial spirit. Here are some suggestions for avoiding wasting your brain space and your time dragging people along because they can’t handle working with you.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Founders have high expectations and low tolerance for mistakes.
- They’re incredibly generous and want to recognize and reward people who work for them.
- They’re visionaries and they change their minds a lot.
- It’s hard to earn their trust, and that can feel like micro-management. Founders are “swoopers” and they always will be.
- Sometimes they forget to say thank you and they can be very direct.
- They move so fast.
- Founders must hire people with “a maturity of spirit” who have enough independence to take action and yet enough humility to not take it personally when they’re told they did it wrong and need to do it again.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Most founders (people) are clueless about how they show up in the world and that’s why a coach can be so powerful. You can set up time to meet with me on my website here.
- Like the podcast? Please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- Haven’t joined my subscribers email list? You can go here or email me at email@example.com and let me know you’d like to be added to the mailing list.
- If you know a woman who runs her own business, please tell her about this podcast.