Ep #6: Visionary Constraint
As a visionary, you have tons of ideas all the time. But in order to up-level your business, you have to focus on your zone of genius instead of your zone of excellence. You have to practice visionary constraint. Here’s how.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- When you grow and become more successful, your discipline with your brain has to increase.
- Identify your revenue goal for the year and the plan to make that happen.
- When you have new ideas, use your goal and plan as your filter.
- Visionaries tend to burn out team members.
- Visionary constraint reminds us that, in order to achieve what we want, we have to be willing to go “all in” on the belief that what we want to achieve is possible.
- Be willing to say “no” from abundance instead of saying “yes” from scarcity.
- Honor your ideas with a notebook and vet those ideas with someone you allow to tell you “no.”
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Gay Hendricks – The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
- If you like this podcast, please post a review on iTunes.
- If you ever want to reach out to me, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to join my subscribers email list, you can go here.