Ep #25: When NOT to Fire Someone
We recently looked at when to fire a team member. This episode is about when NOT to fire a team member. It’s a step by step thought process and it’s NEVER easy.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- First, you have to do the audit.
- Second – question your reason. Are you in a position of emotional reaction to what someone is doing?
- Third – ask your business. Would you apply this decision to fire this person to anyone else on your team or is it just this person? Would you be consistent?
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I recently did a webinar class on “Is It Me or Is It Them?” Get a replay of it and a worksheet audit here.
- I wrote a book called Change Your Think.
- If you’d like to work with me, go here and we’ll either schedule an appointment or I’ll direct you to a resource that can help you with what you’re looking for.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on Apple Podcasts.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.
Subscribe by your favorite method and my podcast will come right to you!