Ep #27: Female Entrepreneurial Burnout
If you feel exhausted and impatient, it could be burnout. But your burnout is not because of your business – it comes from your brain. Here are 5 things that are likely causing your burnout.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Burnout comes from your brain, and your body follows your brain. What are you indulging in your mind?
- Another cause of burnout is lack of decisions. Kris’ coach used to say, “Do it. Dump it. Delegate it.” Right now.
- Burnout comes from overworking in unproductive effort.
- Your lack of boundaries is also another cause of burnout. You’re too available.
- Another, you’re buffering. Entrepreneurs use their businesses to avoid feeling things.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Watch Bob Newhart’s Stop It video here.
- If you’d like to work with me, go here and we’ll either schedule an appointment or I’ll direct you to a resource that can help you with what you’re looking for.
- Please write a review of my podcast. Go to iTunes’ main page here and give it a 5 star if you feel it is worthy and write a review. Do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I will then send you a list of all of my most favorite books that I’ve read over the years.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at email@example.com.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.