Ep #35: Entrepreneurial Money Drama
Do you have an actual relationship with money, or are you just having a one-night stand? Let’s talk about entrepreneurial money and how your thoughts about it are affecting your business.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The five key relationships you have in your business – time, money, yourself, your team, your business. Today we talk about money.
- The common relationships I watch my clients have with money.
- Two of my favorite statements about money – one from Christine Kane and one from Brook Castillo.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- I’m going to be on Brook Castillo’s podcast soon. Check it out here.
- One of the best courses on the planet is the Entrepreneurial Bookkeeping Course that Brook Castillo created with Mark Butler.
- The Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab launches October 31st and is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. Go here to book an appointment with me.
- Please write a review of my podcast. Go to iTunes’ main page and give it a 5 star if you feel it is worthy and write a review. Do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I will then send you a list of all of my most favorite books that I’ve read over the years.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.