In today’s interview, Kris talks with Tanya Dalton, a nationally recognized productivity expert, best-selling author and speaker. Tanya serves as a growth strategist for female leaders in the corporate and entrepreneurial sectors. Her 12 month mentorship program, The Intentional CEO helps female entrepreneurs grow thriving businesses and thriving personal lives.
Tanya Dalton is a nationally recognized productivity expert, best-selling author and speaker. Tanya serves as a growth strategist for female leaders in the corporate and entrepreneurial sectors. Her 12 month mentorship program, The Intentional CEO helps female entrepreneurs grow thriving businesses and thriving personal lives.
In addition to having her book, The Joy of Missing Out, being named one of the Top 10 Business Books of 2019 by Fortune Magazine, Tanya’s podcast, The Intentional Advantage is ranked among the top 50 in the self-improvement category on iTunes. She is also a featured expert on several networks including NBC and Fox and is a VIP contributor for Entrepreneur.com. Tanya has been featured in some of the world’s leading publications including Forbes, Inc, Fast Company, and Real Simple. She has been awarded the elite Enterprising Women Award and has been named the Female Entrepreneur to Watch for the state of North Carolina.
Tanya is also the founder and CEO of inkWELL Press Productivity Co. a multi-million dollar company providing tools that work as a catalyst in helping women do less while achieving maximum success.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The three things Tanya is passionate about.
- More about Tanya’s new book On Purpose: The Busy Woman’s Guide to an Extraordinary Life of Meaning and Success.
- Why we undervalue happiness.
- How women use the excuse of their kids to avoid following their dreams.
- Why choosing to choose is incredibly important.
- Girls are called “bossy” and boys are called “over-confident.”
- What choices you need to make on purpose, according to Tanya.
- How feeling like the world’s worst mom caused Tanya to change her work schedule.
- More about the Extraordinary Life Blueprint – a paint by numbers system to set up your year for success.
- Pre-order “On Purpose” and get the Extraordinary Life Blueprint course for free! https://tanyadalton.com/elb
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- The How to CEO program – 12 weeks of advising and coaching, all of the robust blueprint content, PLUS we complement everything with other special guest experts. So, if you are ready to join us, please go to howtoceoregister.com. You can learn all about it, and see all the things you need to see.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!