Revenue does not translate to confidence. Once you reach that one million dollar mark, you can’t rely on revenue to tell you how well you’re doing as a leader. You have to start using other methods that create a foundation for how you scale, manage and grow your business.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Most of us hit a point where our revenue exceeds our ability to scale and overwhelm sets in.
- The two expectations we have in our brain related to revenue and confidence.
- When it’s time to work with a coach to start learning the fundamentals you need to have as a manager.
- What to look for to tell you how you’re doing at managing your business.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Set up a time to meet with me on my website here.
- If you like the podcast, please post a comment or review on iTunes.
- Reach out to me by emailing me at email@example.com.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.