Today we’re talking about “overwhelm” – probably in a way that you haven’t thought or heard about it before – in hopes of providing you with some relief and the ability to move forward in a different way. Overwhelm is not an enemy – it’s just an indicator light.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Kris’s personal experiences with overwhelm.
- Why women need a place to go where they can just think and reflect and be filled up.
- How our life’s trajectory changes over the years.
- To the degree that you remain overwhelmed is parallel to the degree that you believe you are helpless to make change.
- The importance of when you say “yes.”
- Make a list of everything that you have on your plate, then really evaluate them from a feeling perspective.
- You created this. You can totally deconstruct it.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- If you write a review of my show on your favorite podcast service, I’m going to send you a beautiful, white, embossed How to CEO journal as a thank you (sorry, we can only mail them in the U.S.). Take a screenshot of that review and then you can share it on Instagram (tag me @krisplachycoach) or you can email it to us at email@example.com.
- How to CEO – register during the month of June and you’ll receive the Empathic CEO course for free. Go to howtoCEOregister.com. All the information is there, and you can schedule an appointment to chat with my client engagement director, Amy.
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at email@example.com and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!