Reaching the place of entrepreneurial wisdom is an ambitious and worthy goal. Wisdom never leaves you. It’s yours. And it’s grounded in facts, real tools, and proven strategies that you get to leverage over and over again.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Kris’s goal for her clients and podcast listeners.
- The first and second phases along the path to entrepreneurial wisdom.
- What it means to be in the “gut level” phase.
- How to tell if you’re in the “knowledge phase.”
- Why entrepreneurial wisdom is an ambitious and worthy goal.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- More about “franken-businesses” on the episode with Kelly Roach.
- Do you love the podcast? Please go to iTunes or Google Play and write a review. Then do a screen shot and go to Instagram and put that on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach. I’ll then send you my favorite books list.
- The Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.
- If you haven’t joined my email subscribers list, you can do that here.