Let’s talk about the five types of expectations women should have and implement in their businesses. By setting expectations in business that are clear, leaders can do a better job of achieving improved results and holding their team members accountable.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- The manual is a set of rules that you have for other people that you believe are true and that you hold other people to.
- Expectations are those behaviors that you expect of people who work for you that are based on the values of your business — and you DO communicate them.
- Standards are measurable policies and rules. They’re black and white and are born out of the values and expectations.
- You must have key performance measures for every role in your company.
- You need to establish individual goals.
- The majority of the issues we have in a business, when it comes to “team,” is behavior, not skill set.
- You have to set expectations regarding behavior because that also sets the tone for your culture.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- You can find the testimonials on my website here.
- Team management strategy days are coming this year in select locations where you can schedule a day to spend with me. If that interests you, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and say, “I would like to be on the short list for a strategy day.” Please put in the body of your email where in the world you are.
- Follow me on Instagram here @KrisPlachyCoach.
- I read reviews on the show! If you like this podcast, please leave a review. Go to your podcast app and find the reviews section. Thank you!
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.