Has your shining team member turned into a shiny team member? The terms are pretty similar, but the motivation of each is quite different. The ugly truth is that they can’t be rehabilitated. So, let’s talk about what to do when those high-performing types become business-destroying monsters.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- A shining team member is someone who is luminous and illuminates the entire team. When they shine, everybody else shines.
- A shiny team member is busy focusing on their own light. Their light doesn’t extend out to others. It actually does the opposite.
- A high-performing, business-destroying monster believes that they are untouchable. They are arrogant, demanding, entitled, privileged, noisy, and even in some cases, threatening.
- You feel that losing them in your business would be so catastrophic that you can’t see past it.
- Here’s how to handle those high-performing, business-destroying monsters.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- How to CEO – go to How to CEO
- Come connect with me on Instagram here or on Facebook here.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!