Are you frustrated in your business because your employees don’t do what they need to do? With these primary tenets in place, to hold employees accountable becomes as simple as doing math.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Some of the tools that we’ll be using in my Founder’s Lab this year.
- The importance of having and sharing your business vision.
- How to identify your top three values.
- Why leading with behavior expectations instead of managing to rules is so important.
- How to create your business manifesto.
- Where employee goals and benchmarks come in.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Be sure to get on my mailing list. I’ll be sending out a series of powerful classes I’ve taught.
- Want my favorite book list? Follow me on Instagram and post a screen shot of the podcast on your story or feed and tag me @KrisPlachyCoach.
- Information about the Entrepreneurial Management Program.
- The Founder’s Lab is my private coaching program for female founders who are generating more than 7-figures in their revenue. It’s a complement to the Entrepreneurial Management program and is a part of the work you get as a client of mine. This isn’t a “class.” I don’t give you copious tons of things to do. I give you the ones that matter and then we keep talking about them. We apply them. That’s why it’s called the Founder’s Lab.
- There is also the Founder’s Lab Fundamentals – for women who have just gotten started hiring people –making about $200-300K in their business.
- Go here to book an appointment with me.