If you sometimes feel that dealing with difficult employees is like a game of whack-a-mole, you’re in the right place. We’ll talk about labels and thoughts and identified behaviors. Here are some basics for how to deal with a difficult employee.
What you’ll find in this episode:
- Definition of the word “difficult.”
- How the Thought Model comes into play.
- How to make a T chart that will change the way you think about your difficult employee.
- Why you’ll fail if you try to give someone feedback based on a label.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- 5 Truths for Thinking About Difficult People
- How to Coach Difficult People in Six Steps
- What’s your view as you listen to this podcast? Take a picture and tag me on Instagram.
- Let me know what questions you have or what you think at email@example.com
- Follow me on Instagram and send me a DM.
- I’d be honored, if you find this podcast of value, if you would write a review. Then DM me on Instagram or Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know it was you. Then we’ll send you my favorite books list!